The HalinaNieć Legal Aid Centre (HNLAC) is a Polish non-governmental organization and UNHCR's implementing partner.
The HNLAC team of lawyers provides free legal aid to the following categories of persons:
- asylum seekers
- stateless persons
- human trafficking victims
Our aid is provided in the following procedures:
- asylum procedure (legal protection)
- in some cases of legalization of residence (stateless persons and human trafficking victims)
The legal aid is provided in the following locations:
- in guarded centres for foreigners in Przemyśl, Biała Podlaska, Lesznowola and Krosno Odrzańskie.
- in the Centre’s office in Cracow
- by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- by telephone (12 633 72 23)